Una chica en mexico: blender....
***** Visitanos http://unachicaenmexico.wix.com/inicio Recuerda escribir completa la página junto con inicio o no se abrira (errores de wix)***** ***** Visitanos http://unachicaenmexico.wix.com/inicio Recuerda escribir completa la página junto con inicio o no se abrira (errores de wix)***** ***** Visitanos http://unachicaenmexico.wix.com/inicio Recuerda escribir completa la página junto con inicio o no se abrira (errores de wix)***** ***** Visitanos http://unachicaenmexico.wix.com/inicio Recuerda escribir completa la página junto con inicio o no se abrira (errores de wix)***** ***** Visitanos http://unachicaenmexico.wix.com/inicio Recuerda escribir completa la página junto con inicio o no se abrira (errores de wix)*****

blender....


I usually have problems with my mother who is normally very dominant and usually subsides only when I am very upset and in this occasion.
What was it?
What happens is that the blender she left me no longer worked and my dad gave us money to buy a new thing that made me very happy as I had to grind some things but when we arrived we went straight to the supermarket to see the blenders and saw the one for me and I will usually use a mixer. A heavy-duty
Squeezer
Ice Crushers
Mill to grind grain and coffee (for grinding corn for my chickens are fussy)
Feed mixer
And many other things that I would come in handy but my mom wanted a more simple! (Eh ...?) If you wanted a simpler though she was not going to cook or use it for nothing and began to put buts which I loved so much from the cost (very cheap for all its functions) the size the type of glass and adaptable parts ... etc etc. .. etc ...
The fact is that she wanted a cheaper (though the money was from my dad) and said that if money was no problem then you save more money to buy it.
She was very upset because it was not the first time made me this was always the same thing (computers, cameras, internet, food, medical care and grooming) and no longer wanted to give its side. Bother seeing it as always took a blender and followed me and told her to leave her place and save more money to buy it.
Tantrum was not doing otherwise would have accepted immediately but could not allow her to continue deciding for me ....
But the story continues.
After our failed Tepito decided to go shopping to buy a blender, I am with trying to find that I liked both but without much success and after a while we came to a place where there were many blenders and start choosing while I sighed resignedly ... .. well then chose a blender $ 300, $ 100 cheaper than I wanted, and very simple, the problem is that a man will not show the blender and serving much less prove that under warranty and would not when you get home we ran into that did not light ....
As expected bother me .... Why I ever listened to?
Normally when you buy in Tepito if you do not "Calar" things mean something is wrong but, as always, chose to ignore me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Si te gusta !Unete al blog¡ ;D