Una chica en mexico: Elisa Petrikowski Pegajoska
***** Visitanos http://unachicaenmexico.wix.com/inicio Recuerda escribir completa la página junto con inicio o no se abrira (errores de wix)***** ***** Visitanos http://unachicaenmexico.wix.com/inicio Recuerda escribir completa la página junto con inicio o no se abrira (errores de wix)***** ***** Visitanos http://unachicaenmexico.wix.com/inicio Recuerda escribir completa la página junto con inicio o no se abrira (errores de wix)***** ***** Visitanos http://unachicaenmexico.wix.com/inicio Recuerda escribir completa la página junto con inicio o no se abrira (errores de wix)***** ***** Visitanos http://unachicaenmexico.wix.com/inicio Recuerda escribir completa la página junto con inicio o no se abrira (errores de wix)*****

Elisa Petrikowski Pegajoska

In already Youtube's social network (for which every day turns mas into it) there is a very special group that they are the fandubbers that amuse themselves singing or translating, movies, encourage and songs for all the fans who do not understand the English French Japanese, etc. .... and many of them have gained reputation for his singular voices!
Between these special extra Fans we have to Elisa Petrikowski a young woman (siii super young woman has 21 extraordinary truth!?, and it is not a sarcasm) of great talent, naturally melodic voice and an agreeable and sweet character that boys have delighted and big that there wait thrilled each of the videoes that he places in the network.

( Information extracted of youtube)
 Name:
 Elisa Petrikowski
 Date of birth:
 On April 29 (he likes the gifts Yaoi)
 Nationality
 Mexican

 I did the interview you dare of Youtube, there sends him the questions and she nicely gently accepted to do the interview and it answered them yesterday:D
 I had liked to do them in person but for the distance and time is difficult enough to try it:D

 
Is it your Artistic name Elisa Petrikowski?
 Nop, Elisa Petrikowski is my truth name, Petrikowski is my paternal surname and Elisa my first name:3
 Did you study singing or already tape-worms in you the gift of singing?
 I have never studied singing, the small thing that I know is empirical, I suppose that for influence of my dad, since he also sings.


When you began to do fandubs?
 In one month I do three years *0*

 
In an occasion you said that you should be charmed with being a professional singer but do not you believe that already you are professional now that you have announced your voice and fans are winning?
 I do not believe it, I lack the truth very much to learn, definitively what I do is mere of a fan, and I suppose they have changed my tastes, since nowadays it of devoting myself to something with regard to the singing it has changed completely, I am devoting myself squarely to my career:3


The last time that I saw you had 8441 underwriters and 281231 reproductions of channel who feels to have so many fans?
 It is nice to see the comments that leave you in the videoes, but while more subscribers it is had, more lie you in the videoes XD so also it has his cons, but definitively it is very gratifying:3

 
Normally all the time are you late in finishing a song?
 It depends on the song, some it takes me hour or hour and a half, and I record others in days, dedicating him two or three hours per day



You have had many invitations for fandubs as that of Alice human sacrifice which has been the one that mas you have liked to do?
 I have liked each one, the truth I consider that the fandubs that to extract to duet or in group *0* are the most exciting and special

 There are many encourage of which you extract songs extra special who is your favorite?
 I do not have one favorite, the truth every rolita that is extracted is special for slightly:3

 And of groups which you like mas to sing his songs?
 Not to sing them ... since I me do not know them, because it is a Korean group and am bad for the pronunciation, but I like many tararear those of the group SHINee



Have you thought to do yourself dobladora professionally for your experience?
 In his moment yes I wanted, but right now my career of psychology it is quite =)
 It does little you did together with other professional fandubbers they armed a song to congratulate Dualkey and then they to feast your it fulfills you that you felt on having done the letter of congratulation and that they her were doing to you?
 It is very nice to extract you veer round with dedication, they are more special of the normal thing, and when they me dedicated to my of 7 years of love, and what they raised besides this rolilla to congratulate myself... The truth ... it is very but very father, it came to me very much, even I cried with her of 7 years of love jajajajajaa



It makes hill few youtube you your account for that reason? Did you speak with them to return to have your account?
 They closed me for a cover of you're beautiful, but Marianne did that they were returning it to me, the truth I do not know how he becomes XD
 That you feel of the support that they all gave you to re-open your account looking and asking you to google and youtube to return your channel?
 Nice; w; they all are nice well

 Have you had the pleasure of knowing some another fandubber in person?
 To many!!! *w* can presume of it, jajajajaja



In your channel he says that you study Psychology that satisfactions has brought this study?
 This way it is, I study psychology. Since I have tried to study two careers, before that this one, but with psychology I discovered what really I like, and has motivated me in many aspects to go out forward and to achieve more goals.
 
For all the fans who want to start being fandubber that you would say to them?
 First of all, enjoy what you do!!! Say to you that you sing well or badly, the important thing and the base is to enjoy this leisure!!
 Good friends I hope that they were enjoying this interview with Elisa Petrikowski or better known or also Pegajoska.
If they want to know his voice they can enter to

http://www.youtube.com/user/pegajoska

That have a melodic day:D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Si te gusta !Unete al blog¡ ;D