Una chica en mexico: Polanco in México City
***** Visitanos http://unachicaenmexico.wix.com/inicio Recuerda escribir completa la página junto con inicio o no se abrira (errores de wix)***** ***** Visitanos http://unachicaenmexico.wix.com/inicio Recuerda escribir completa la página junto con inicio o no se abrira (errores de wix)***** ***** Visitanos http://unachicaenmexico.wix.com/inicio Recuerda escribir completa la página junto con inicio o no se abrira (errores de wix)***** ***** Visitanos http://unachicaenmexico.wix.com/inicio Recuerda escribir completa la página junto con inicio o no se abrira (errores de wix)***** ***** Visitanos http://unachicaenmexico.wix.com/inicio Recuerda escribir completa la página junto con inicio o no se abrira (errores de wix)*****

Polanco in México City



One of the places that I like is the capital of Mexico Polanco area and its people.
It is not the $ $ $ $ if not for the way the houses were built, the friendly atmosphere, cleanliness and behavior of people
Every time I travel to Polanco for courses, for health or to sell me feel renewed. It's almost like going to a novel where you will stumble across a handsome young English.
Normally when I travel to other parts of the City I feel precionada by so many people coming here and running with their mobile phones nurse pushing.
But I love this area for people taking cafes, going from one store to another and laughing sooo handsome boys for a must buy extra napkins or as my mom.
Trays for trays drool drool!
Of course I must admit that there are also beautiful girls ... but I do not notice them XD.
There are things only you can find polanco as exclusive shopping in the U.S. and where the bags measure thousands!!

You can also find dog restaurants, spas, unique and above all wonderful cultural areas

Only I can say that XD you buy a vase in Polanco which cost 250 each in a check of the historical center when the price was 7.00 and a bowl of my cats after 500 that was sent to another world at 8.00 came out I nearly died of elbow pain after he had spent to know how ....

Although console me after finding a beautiful banana republic sweater in pure white snow: D I'm a girl addicted to shopping.
While there are things I love about polanco one thing I do not like ...

In some places the food tastes ...... IUUUUUUU

Maybe I am very used to my dad's home cooking by some of the restaurants in Polanco food is extremely insipid, watered-down and in some occasions ........ nor do I have no idea what it is but it tastes good on occasions.

Of course now that talk about it and I got hungry.

I'll get some enchiladas prepared with my dad zazon

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Si te gusta !Unete al blog¡ ;D