Una chica en mexico: Mujeres mexicanas, las 2º más estresadas en el mundo
***** Visitanos http://unachicaenmexico.wix.com/inicio Recuerda escribir completa la página junto con inicio o no se abrira (errores de wix)***** ***** Visitanos http://unachicaenmexico.wix.com/inicio Recuerda escribir completa la página junto con inicio o no se abrira (errores de wix)***** ***** Visitanos http://unachicaenmexico.wix.com/inicio Recuerda escribir completa la página junto con inicio o no se abrira (errores de wix)***** ***** Visitanos http://unachicaenmexico.wix.com/inicio Recuerda escribir completa la página junto con inicio o no se abrira (errores de wix)***** ***** Visitanos http://unachicaenmexico.wix.com/inicio Recuerda escribir completa la página junto con inicio o no se abrira (errores de wix)*****

Mujeres mexicanas, las 2º más estresadas en el mundo


"The pressures in the home, office, school, family, couple or economic debts of Mexican women are the second most stressed in the world.
According to a Nielsen study conducted six thousand 500 women from 21 countries, India tops the list because 84% feel under pressure and 82% said they do not have time to relax.
74% of Mexican meanwhile, said they were in the same situation, followed by 69% Russian, 67% of Brazilians and 66% of Spanish.
In last place was the female population of Malaysia and Sweden. "




After reading this report I realized I had much reason that Mexican women are very stressed.
One of the most interesting things is that studies are done but not done anything to fix it.

One of the things we stress is the home, school and the couple.

If the partner mainly, why? Well from experience I can tell you that Mexican men are accustomed to the pampering as if we were their mothers and they want without giving much attention usually equal treatment of our problems by caring less.

I'm not saying all men do the same but the majority.

Now with home and school.

Normally at home when a family is still alive (Thank goodness I did not) require you to things you normally you do not want such help younger siblings, take care of things for which you have no time and often your schedule suits the family.

For example in my case I do many things at night or early morning because my skin is very delicate and I can not get much sun or terms such as red-hot coal, well, that's my schedule but when I lived with my family practically demanded that I I could not sleep if I stay in bed with eyes open so that others could do their thing the next day when normally they had no such considerations me

And seeing other young people like me because I will say that a person in my family has at home by her parents insult spoken rudely to the point of making mourn as cupcake thing that put a constant stress.

Also remember while attending high school .... What a nightmare.

One of the most hated teachers called Villegas a lousy teacher without respect to its students that even what I told her in private she told other students!!

He was the typical teacher who had studied to be and I go by chance to teach ... maybe the lack of such education (teachers are educated to be teachers) he believed that the best method was to write mathematical formulas (1 to 15) so that will copy and delete them 3 minutes without a lot we can copy.

He also did things like we allow ourselves to half of the math book (over 120 pages) of overnight and other mathematical problems and that would comprise our rating.
Worst of all is that in that time we had another 11 areas in which we also left work and we had students on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
Many times we had to hire a math teacher to help me in these last hours of panic that my brain was no longer for more well the end of my work while I continued with other work that had been accumulated by completing the happy little problems mathematicians.
Now things are a little different but equally stressful not to mention women who have to go daily to work (without children) and mothers who have to work, care for the children after her husband and pets, and often the parents or the mother.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Si te gusta !Unete al blog¡ ;D